LAS VEGAS (JUNE 21, 2018) — This holiday season, Wynn Las Vegas will unveil The Holiday Show, its first-ever seasonal production. Created and directed by Philip Wm. McKinley with choreography by Marguerite Derricks, who were both most recently involved in the reimagination of Wynn Las Vegas’ award-winning production Le Rêve – The Dream, this musical production combines a score of holiday hits like “Santa Baby” and “This Christmas,” festive comedy and multi-genre dance numbers that will light up the stage at the intimate Encore Theater Nov. 30 – Dec. 30, 2018. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m. PDT.
“It’s a joy to be able to create a first for the Las Vegas Strip,” said director Philip Wm. McKinley. “An experience for the entire family, The Holiday Show has given me the opportunity to create a musical revue that will immerse the audience in the sights and sounds of the holiday season.”
Featuring new orchestrations of more than a dozen seasonal songs supported by six singers, over 200 costumes and intricate scenes, The Holiday Show is a must-see for all ages.
“The choreography for The Holiday Show will feature an eclectic mix of the most current dance styles,” said choreographer Marguerite Derricks. “Performed by 18 talented dancers, each routine will bring to life moments and traditions inspired by the most wonderful time of the year.”
The Holiday Show
performs at Encore Theater Tuesday through Sunday, with no performances on Monday. For performance times, visit WynnLasVegas.com
. Children’s tickets are available for purchase for children ages 5-12.
The ultimate outing for any corporate holiday party or seasonal group get-together, The Holiday Show offers three premiere group packages ranging from $121-$180 per person that are designed to cater to groups large or small.
- Show Dates: Nov. 30, 2018 – Dec. 30, 2018
- Public On-Sale: Friday, June 22, 2018 at 10 a.m. PDT
- Price: $35 – $110 plus applicable fees
- Dinner & Show Package: A Season to Savor– Enjoy a seated dinner at Jardin, Lakeside, Sinatra or The Buffet. Packages start at $95 per person.
- Points Of Purchase: Wynn Las Vegas Box Office (702-770-9966) or WynnLasVegas.com
GROUP PACKAGE OFFERINGS
- Winter Wonderland (Dinner at Lakeside & Show) – A delectable dinner served from the exclusive corporate holiday menu. Packages start at $180 per person and require a 14 person minimum.
- Mix & Mingle (Passed Canapes & Show) – Indulge in a holiday collection of butler passed canapes in the theater promenade or a private room before the show. Packages start at $121 per person and requires a 50 person minimum.
- A Holiday Feast for All (Ballroom Dinner & Show) – Savor the variety and ease of a buffet-style dinner served in a grand ballroom. Packages start at $125 per person and requires a 50 person minimum. Beverage service options are available at an additional rate.
# # #
ABOUT WYNN LAS VEGAS
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s
2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed in 2018. For more information on Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, visit www.wynnpressroom.com
, follow on Twitter
at @WynnLasVegas and www.facebook.com/wynnlasvegas