JSX Celebrates Reopening of Las Vegas With All-Inclusive Summer Getaway Experience at Wynn Las Vegas
The Hassle-Free, 'Escape Travel Package' Starts At $216/Person And Is Available Now
DALLAS, Texas––June 8, 2020––Las Vegas' world renowned neon lights are back on as the city reopens to visitors in time for summer vacations. After months of quarantining, revolutionary hop-on jet service, JSX is looking to make traveling worry- and hassle-free for Vegas–goers through their new 'Escape Travel Package' with Wynn Las Vegas, which includes roundtrip airfare, luxury hotel accommodation, and a $50 dining credit at select Wynn restaurants –– starting at $216/person and available for booking now through July 31, 2020 at www.jsx.com.
"We're truly excited to kick off the summer with Wynn Las Vegas, a brand synonymous with elevated hospitality that shares our commitment to providing joyful experiences for customers," says JSX CEO, Alex Wilcox. "Many are eager to dip their toes back into traveling this summer as restrictions ease and cities reopen, but will likely opt for short distance, short duration getaways over far-flung journeys as they regain confidence. With the new 'Escape Travel Package' we've taken the guesswork out of the equation and handled all of the travel logistics and planning so you can fly, stay, play, and enjoy Vegas."
JSX Escape Travel Package
Booking the vacation package on www.jsx.com provides customers with a seamless offer inclusive of roundtrip airfare, a complimentary room upgrade from a Wynn Resort King to a Wynn Tower Suite King, and a $50 dining credit to select Wynn Las Vegas restaurants, while providing a full refund up to 24 hours before departure, so travelers can book with confidence. Details on the package are as follows:
- What: Escape Travel Package
- Hotel location: Wynn Las Vegas
- Room type: Complimentary room upgrade from a Wynn Resort King to a Wynn Tower Suite King, subject to availability
- Starting Date: Now through July 31, 2020
- Flights: Available from Burbank (BUR), Orange County (SNA), Oakland (OAK), Phoenix (PHX)
- Included: Roundtrip airfare, hotel stay, $50 dining credit to select Wynn Las Vegas restaurants (note: $45 resort fee NOT included)
- Reservations: Package can be booked online at jsx.com/wynn or by calling Wynn at 702.770.2223 and referencing offer code JSXPKG
"We are so pleased to be welcoming guests back to Wynn, where we have reopened with a complete collection of amenities that offer the full Las Vegas experience," said Marilyn Spiegel, President of Wynn Las Vegas. "JSX makes travel planning simple so guests can focus on enjoying a fun and relaxing getaway."
Air Travel for a New Normal
With JSX, your 'Escape' experience begins with arriving just 20 minutes before departure at a private terminal and boarding a 30-seat jet with ample legroom and free drinks and snacks, including cocktails. Every customer is permitted two free bags and the newly launched JSX mobile app provides a contact-less check-in experience. To protect the well-being of customers and crewmembers, JSX has gone to great lengths to ensure safe, secure and simple travel in the air and on the ground. Following are guidelines the company recently rolled out as part of its 'JSX Simpli-Fly' program:
- First public U.S. air carrier to implement SafePointe TSS (Temperature Screening System) ®, a real-time A.I.-enabled thermal screening system that accurately detects elevated body temperatures without the customer stopping to look at a camera or device
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day
- 2x1 seating configuration with a minimum of 36-inch pitch and no middle seats or overhead bins
- Advanced air circulation system with newly installed HEPA filters on every plane
- Seamless check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- No shared TSA plastic bins or removing shoes
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags delivered moments after arrival
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight––no credit card exchanges needed
Fly, Stay, Play Program
The launch of the new worry-free, hassle-free travel package presents a new booking option for JSX customers that will see the regional air carrier partnering with other distinctive domestic hotels, resorts, and destination activity/attraction outfitters. With the 'Fly, Stay, Play' program, JSX takes care of the legwork for customers to ensure allied brands are vetted and equally dedicated to upholding the highest of safety and health standards to re-energize travel confidence.
# # #
Founded in 2016, JSX is a hop-on jet service that's faster on the ground, more comfortable in the air and competitively priced with flights starting from $89 each way. Recently honored by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the 2020 "Best Overall Regional" air carrier in North America and by Fast Company as one of the "Most Innovative Companies" of 2020, JSX offers many industry-leading features including:
- Arrive just 20 minutes before the flight from private jet terminals with no long check-in lines or waiting at crowded gates;
- A quick, effortless security process that far exceeds TSA requirements; including thermal and weapons screening
- Valet parking, contact-less car rentals, and beautifully appointed lounges with free WiFi;
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior, featuring:
- 30 comfortable leather seats, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines' business-class service and no middle seats;
- Power outlets at every row;
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight;
- Deplaning and baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival
- Extensive sterilization of lounges and aircraft
JSX flights may be booked directly through www.jsx.com, the newly launched JSX mobile app, or through codeshare partner JetBlue on multiple online travel sites (note: "Escape" package is not available through JetBlue). TrueBlue members may earn points on JSX flights.
JSX currently serves six destinations daily from Burbank (BUR), Orange County (SNA), Oakland (OAK), East Bay/Napa/Concord (CCR), Las Vegas (LAS), and Phoenix (PHX) as well as seasonal and pop-up service to Mammoth Lakes and Coachella Valley.
JSX's luxuriously appointed Embraer 135 and 145 jets may also be chartered for group trips, corporate events or other travel. For a custom quote, contact 800-iFLYJSX.
The JSX Commitment
JSX remains committed to championing equality, diversity, and inclusion in the community. As an air carrier, JSX connects loved ones, colleagues, and businesses everywhere it works and serves, and is not just nondiscriminatory, but highly and intentionally inclusive.
JSX works closely with the following organizations and champions actively to create opportunities for citizens across all the cities it serves:
- Partnership and membership with OBAP (Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals), NGPA (National Gay Pilots Association), Women in Aviation International, Latino Pilots Association, PPOT (Professional Pilots of Tomorrow) and AWAM (Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance)
- Recognized by the Human Rights Campaign with a 100% score on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index, based on their benefit programs, policies, and practices
- One of the "Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- Strategic Business Partners with various Historically Black Colleges and Universities, creating Intern and Job Opportunities for students not normally exposed to career opportunities in aviation
- Conducting "Unconscious Bias" training as part of the onboarding program completed by every new crewmember
- The first air carrier certified as Autism-Aware by Autism Speaks
Public RelationsWynn Las VegasUnited Statespr@wynnlasvegas.com702-770-2120