LAS VEGAS (November 6, 2019) — Wynn Las Vegas is ringing in the season and celebrating the holidays with festive offerings throughout the resort. During November and December, the entire family will enjoy making special memories together with returning annual traditions, all inspired by the singular magic of Wynn.
From celebratory décor to signature events, the five-star resort showcases the wonders of the season. Transforming the main atrium into a winter wonderland, the showpiece of Wynn's holiday décor is the intricately crafted whimsical villages inspired by the novel, Gulliver's Travels. Guests can also indulge in the flavors of the season at popular events including the Holiday Dim Sum Brunch at Wing Lei, or the Annual Treat Trimming Party, Wynn's edible décor workshop for guests of all ages.
- Easy as Pie Master Class: Master the secrets of baking a perfect pie with help from Wynn pastry chefs Alicia Frick and Felipe Borchardt. Guests will learn insider tips and techniques for creating delicious classic pies, rustic galettes, decorative crusts and flourishes that are sure to wow the crowd this holiday season. Friday, November 8 at 2 p.m. at the Wynn Pastry Shop; $175 per person.
- Holiday Entertaining Master Class: Lakeside chefs David Walzog and David Middleton join mixologist Andrew Pollard for a tutorial on effortless party planning. Friday, December 6 at 12 p.m. at Lakeside; $175 per person.
- Annual Treat Trimming Party: This popular workshop with Wynn's pastry chef Patrice Caillot teaches tips and techniques for making holiday décor that's sweet enough to eat. Children five and over are welcome. Saturday, December 14 at 2 p.m. at Costa di Mare; $125 per person.
- Holiday Dim Sum Brunch at Wing Lei: The beloved tradition returns to Wynn's celebrated Chinese restaurant, offering dozens of traditional Asian delicacies presented on extravagant buffets and carving stations as well as tableside. Runs from December 24 – January 1; $68.88 per person.
- Feast of Seven Fishes: Costa di Mare will celebrate the holidays with a traditional Feast of Seven Fishes menu complete with four courses. Guests can indulge in a selection of the restaurant's signature Mediterranean seafood. Tuesday, December 24 – Wednesday, December 25 at Costa di Mare; $130 per person.
The ultimate passport to an unforgettable experience is the Wynn Gift Card that can be used for shopping, dining, entertainment, spa and salon services, and much more. Available in any denomination. To purchase visit WynnGiftCards.com
For information on additional holiday experiences please visit WynnLasVegas.com
. For Wynn Master Class reservations please call 702-770-7070.
About Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler's
2019 "Gold List," a title received for the twelfth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas consist of two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,748 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas. The resort features approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 22 signature dining experiences, 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 560,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 160,000 square feet of retail space as well as two theaters, two nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. Wynn Las Vegas recently unveiled the new Wynn Golf Club and 18-hole, 129-acre championship golf course, and in February 2020 will debut a 430,000-square-foot meeting and convention space expansion powered by 100 percent renewable energy. For more information on Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, visit press.wynnlasvegas.com
, or follow on Twitter
Wynn Las Vegas