Wynn Resorts Holds Second Women's Leadership Forum
- Captain Kelly McMahill with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, a pioneer in creating and implementing groundbreaking reforms related to the use of deadly force by officers that are now counted as best practices around the country.
- Desiree Reed-Francois, Director of Athletics at UNLV, the first Hispanic female and woman of color athletics director at the Football Bowl Subdivision level, who has ushered in a cultural sea change resulting in the highest cumulative GPA among student athletes in the history of UNLV.
- Tina Quigley, General Manager of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, who for decades has overseen the planning and construction of transportation projects that have turned Las Vegas into an efficient and commutable city for millions of residents and tourists.
- Renee West, the first woman to hold the title of President and Chief Operating Officer on the Las Vegas Strip, who during her time as a leader with MGM Resorts International was responsible for every operational aspect of major resorts including Mandalay Bay, Excalibur, Luxor, and more.
- Recognizing unconscious and cultural biases and how to overcome them
- Facing challenges with embracing diversity in the workplace and the power of inclusion
- How working outside of your comfort zone can lead to professional breakthroughs
- Influencing and motivating others when working toward a common goal
- Demonstrating respect and creating transparency when changing the status quo
PRESS RELEASE DOWNLOAD
Public RelationsWynn Las VegasUnited Statespr@wynnlasvegas.com702-770-2120