Wynn Las Vegas Unwraps Exclusive Holiday Events and Must-Have Gifts
- The Glories of Gin Master Class: Wynn’s resident mixologist Andrew Pollard will demonstrate how to make several of the most popular gin cocktails guaranteed to liven up any holiday party. Participants must be 21 or older to attend. Friday, Nov. 9th at 3 p.m. at Jardin; $175 per person.
- Frank’s Birthday Dinner at Sinatra: Honor the legendary performer’s birthday with a special menu featuring all of Frank’s favorite dishes. Wednesday, Dec. 12th at Sinatra. Prix fixe menu is $125 plus beverages, tax and gratuities. Reservations required.
- Cocktails and Cookies Master Class: Join Wynn pastry chefs Maria Mac and Andy Jin, and resident mixologist Andrew Pollard, to learn about whimsical spins on cookies and cocktails. Participants must be 21 or older to attend. Thursday, Dec. 13th at 3 p.m. at Lakeside; $150 per person.
- Annual Treat Trimming Party: This very popular workshop with Wynn’s pastry chef Patrice Caillot teaches tips and techniques for making holiday décor that’s sweet enough to eat. Children five and over are welcome. Saturday, Dec. 15th at 2 p.m. at Lakeside; $125 per person.
- Holiday Dim Sum Brunch at Wing Lei: The beloved tradition returns to Wynn’s celebrated Chinese restaurant, offering dozens of traditional Asian delicacies presented on extravagant buffets and carving stations. Runs from December 22nd – January 1st; $68.88 per person.
- Christmas Day Menus: Treat the entire family to delicious holiday menus created by the talented chefs at Wynn. Sinatra, Jardin, and Terrace Point Café are offering extensive prix fixe menus or a la carte options that blend holiday traditions with seasonal ingredients. Reservations required.
- Judith Leiber Couture: Only found at Wynn Las Vegas, the Shooting Star handbag is inspired by the twinkling stars in a winter sky. Created using thousands of metallic crystals, each collectible novelty is hand painted and hand beaded by one artisan, taking over a week to complete.
- Sophia Webster: This glitzy new mini collection of party-ready sandals only found at Wynn Las Vegas are ideal gifts to both give and receive. Each of the four styles feature variations on metallic leather, crystal embellishments, or the label’s signature 3D butterfly wings extending from the heel.
- Bottega Veneta: The renowned Italian luxury house offers a limited-edition necklace as part of its 2018 holiday jewelry collection. Inspired by the brilliant bursting stars known as supernovas, this statement piece is handcrafted by goldsmiths in Bottega Veneta’s atelier in Vicenza and embellished with pearls and sparkling gemstones.
- Marie France van Damme: This luxury label can only be found in Las Vegas at Wynn. From their coveted 1970s-inspired Glamour capsule collection comes a metallic floral maxi dress crafted from a silk-blend jacquard, ideal for winter travel to warmer climates.
- Watches of Switzerland: Since 1976, the Nautilus by Patek Philippe has epitomized the elegant sophistication of a sports watch. This self-winding ladies’ high-jewelry timepiece is crafted in 18-karat rose gold and embellished with 146 baguette-cut diamonds totaling approximately 8.76 carats.
Public RelationsWynn Las VegasUnited Statespr@wynnlasvegas.com702-770-2120