XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas Unveils Multi-Million Dollar Production Renovation
- A massive flame and pyrotechnic system that soars above the roof of the pool deck, generating aerial effects that will be a staple of XS Nightclub with which no other venue can compete.
- A DJ booth surrounded by 14,000 LED (RGB) lights and production upgrades that include a new overhead structure and movable LED video screens (up, down and rotating) on all sides.
- A massive DJ booth, the focal point for dynamic lighting and video displays that can be seen from all angles of the club, both inside and out.
- A double kabuki drop in front of the DJ booth featuring projection-mapped, state of the art video content, and allowing for a dramatic unveiling for headlining DJs – a brand new element in the Vegas nightclub scene.
- Massive LED node details that cover the entirety of the club, allowing patrons to feel like they are part of the DJ’s performance, regardless of position.
- An extension of technology and lighting into the outdoor pool area including screens on the outside of the club. This will allow club-goers to be fully immersed in the party from inside of the club to the outdoor space – seamlessly combining the two areas.
- Lasers and LED marquee-style string lights float from the palm trees to the bar soffit and around each cabana; creating a unique pixel mapped detail over the pool.
- Four full color crowd scanning lasers and fixtures including Chauvet Nexus AW 7x7 LED panels, Clay Paky A.Leda B-Eye K10, Elation Platinum SBX Pro spot/beam, and Martin RUSH MH-5 Profile.
- A one-of-a-kind video screen design over the DJ booth, incorporating a 3-dimensional cubic layout. The video in this structure has been mapped pixel-perfect, enabling magnificent effects that are made specifically for this one-of-a-kind DJ booth.
Public RelationsWynn Las VegasUnited Statespr@wynnlasvegas.com702-770-2120